AP SSC Syllabus 2014:- Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh also known as SSC board. AP board conducts the class 10th SSC exam. The National Education Research and Training Institute, Central University, Hyderabad decided the AP SSC 10th syllabus in new pattern. AP SSC syllabus changing first time in 1996 and now new syllabus change for 2014 exam.New syllabus for all the language and subject like: Telugu, English, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, etc. And Social, Physical Science, Chemistry, Biology, Maths.
AP SSC new syllabus is like similar to CBSE board and varying new things in syllabus like maths text book are with creativity questioning, thinkingness, and different problem solving ways. New syllabus books available in 8 languages for all subjects. New exam paper in both language English and Telugu medium.
Get Tips For 10th Board Exam
How to complete whole 10th class syllabus
AP Board SSC Syllabus 2014 :-
AP SSC exam conduct for both type of students regular, OSSC and Vocational candidates. Paper duration is 2:30 hour students have 02:30 hour time o give answer in answer book. Exam starts from 27th of March and ends on 15th April 2014. Subject include in SSC syllabus are: First Language Paper-I, OSSC Main Language Paper-I, English Paper-I, English Paper-II, Mathematics Paper-I, Mathematics Paper-II, General Science Paper-I, General Science Paper-II, Social Studies Paper-I, Social Studies Paper-II, OSSC Main Language Paper-II(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian), SSC Vocational Course (Theory). Want to check complete syllabus for 10th SSC exam 2014 click here:
AP SSC paper Preparation Tips:
- AP board conduct the exam in both language English and Telugu
- Students need to study from AP board text book.(its content full syllabus )
- To well preparing does practice for previous year papers to download from official website.
- Online or offline both way to collect study material so collect material and start your study.
- You can also solve mock test paper easily available in your local market.